How Do I Setup My Alexa?
How Long Does Amazon Alexa Take to Setup?
Smart devices are designed to make life full of ease, but the Alexa setup process can be frustrating! If you have recently purchased the Amazon Echo, you may be frightened or overawe by its setup – it looks simple, but is it?The answer is big, yes. You have landed on the right place. Here you will find complete instructions on the Alexa setup. The entire setup process may take up to 5-10 minutes.
How Do I Setup My Alexa: Download Alexa App
Consider the below-mentioned handy steps to download Alexa app on your smartphone:
Important Tip: Ensure that your smartphone is running on the latest operating system. If you are not sure, check for system updates.
- Download the ‘ Alexa setup app’ from the ‘Google Play Store’ and the ‘Apple App Store.’
- Enter the first and last name.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to configure your Alexa app.
- Once you are done, you will be taken to the home section of the app.
How to Set Up Amazon Echo Device
Plug-in the Echo power adapter directly into an electric power outlet. Wait for a few minutes, let the ring light turns into blue. Once it is done, your device is ready for setup.
- Run the Amazon Alexa app.
- Tap on the ‘+’ symbol.
- Press the ‘Add Device.’
- Search for your Echo device.
- Now, enter the default home wireless network credentials.
- Choose the area where you want to place your Amazon Echo device.
So, these are the following steps for ‘how to do I setup WiFi on my Alexa?’ If, at any stage, you face any difficulty, then get in touch with our experts via live chat.
How Do I Setup My Alexa Voice Profile?
- To create a new Alexa voice profile, hit on the ‘Create Voice Profile’ button.
- Tap on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Again hit on the ‘OK’ button to allow the use of a mic.
- Now, follow the four on-screen instructions, and you are set.
Now the fun begins! Open your Alexa app and visit the ‘Menu’ section. You will get the two teams called ‘Skills & Games’ and ‘Things to Try.’
Where to Place Amazon Echo Device?
The best place to transfer Amazon Alexa Echo is on a table, ceiling, or the house’s center because it will capture your voice easily. Be sure you have not placed your Alexa Echo device near to windows because anyone nearby could access your Echo device.
Do you find the following article helpful? If you still face any issue and you are looking for some easy Alexa troubleshooting tips, get in touch with our experts anytime!